Friday, January 2, 2015

You, O Lord, are My Strength

What makes me keep on believing?
When I am weakened by struggles,
Yet, as much as I am beaten, I will not quit. 
Help me to get up, help me to start again. 
Extend Your Hand and lift me up,
For You, O Lord, are my strength.

Restless is my heart.
I long to feel your presence,
Where are You, O Lord?
I call on You to hear me,
I know that You listen,
I have no doubt that You will answer my prayers,
Let me understand Your words, O Lord.



 

1 Chronicles 16:11-12 (Revised Standard Version) 
Seek the LORD and His strength, seek His presence continually! Remember the wonderful works that He has done, the wonders He wrought, the judgments He uttered.






Romans 15:13 (Revised Standard Version)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.  



No comments:

Post a Comment